Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy busy

Well, HELLO there!

I just wanted to pop in and tell you what is going on in my life. Seeing as I am 38 weeks pregnant, that is pretty much what I am focused on. Come on, baby, come! I just went to the doctor today, and I am dilated the same amount as I was last week--a 3. Pretty disappointing to be exactly the same (I was hoping for, "HEY! You're a 6! Let's walk on over to the hospital and get 'er done!") but at least I'm not tight like unto a dish still.

Speaking of scriptures, Matthew 11:28 is becoming more important to me every hour. :P

So there's other stuff going on too...like how we're going to buy a house. Did I say GOING TO BUY A HOUSE?!?!? Yeah...as in, the biggest purchase we'll ever make in our LIVES. Tee hee hee. I'm so excited. And if you want to see REALLY excited, you've got to see Mike (he doesn't have a child kicking at his ribs and distracting from the monument of the occasion). He's PSYCHED.

Where is this house, you ask? Hunh. Yeah, that's prolly about the coolest part. If I step out of the house I am living in now (aka, my parental's), make 2.5 turns while walking approximately 50 steps (lol, now I need to actually count my steps out of sheer curiousity), I would be there. And so would you. The current owners have been in my ward off and on since I was a wee young lass--She was my young women's leader for a long time, and he was my bishop for a while there. I helped her run her dance concerts, and some of YOU probably helped them fix their waterfall last year (yeah, you heard right, WATERFALL!!!!!). Most of you, of course, won't know them, but for those of you who do, we are buying the Hunsaker's house, and did I mention we are excited?!? I'll give you more exciting details later.

Gregory's latest, by the way, is saying "yeah." He started on Sunday and it's adorable. And soooo much better than "no," which he had been using as an answer to EVERY question. I think HE thinks he's allowed to be two already. NOT. ALLOWED. But try telling him that! He is still obsessed with Volleyballs and Footballs and can kick, bump, set and spike. Hmmm...he doesn't get that from his mother. The other day he pulled this sentence out of the air: "All done sit on chair?" Where has my baby gone? He loves to go on walks and point out all the "tweet tweets" (birds) "woofs" (dogs), water, rocks, and cars. Today he started a new one: trees.

Anyhow, pip pip, cheerio and all that--I'm off to take a nap because I can and I need to :P Hopefully I'll get another blog in before the baby comes. Actually, I take that back, since I'm hoping he will come tonight, and that might be a little much. MWAAAAAAAH!!!

6 Comments:

Bobby and Melissa said...

That is so awesome you are buying Hunsaker's house. It is so cute! AND you get a baby! Yea!! What fun times! Love you cutie!

meagan said...

Ha ha! I totally helped with the waterfall! I am so claiming squatter's rights to your backyard. Ooh and the garage (:

Also, their house is so pretty! Are you going to take over Kim's dance?

Also, good move. That cuts mike's commute in, like half!! (:

Lauren Davison said...

Love. That's all I really have to say. As in I. Love. You. I can't wait to meet nephew #2! Pretty soon I'll be all caught up to Meridith.

False. She has like... 20 or something.

:)

Also, let's decorate.

Jamie Younker said...

I love your favorite scripture... I remember stumbling across that one about a week before Livy came along and it immediately became a new favorite. :)

I cannot believe you are buying a house. I'm so happy for you... and so jealous! (You'll have to check out what's been happening to our living situation lately...)

LOVE YOU! Good luck with that baby coming! I'll send you happy thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on all the fun things happening to you all. Hope everything goes really well with the baby and the house. Can't wait to see you at the reunion.

momadair said...

Any Baby Yet?? Rich and I are excited about the house. Is is next door to your folks?? Is it on the culdesac? When will you move in?? We are excited for the reunion soon.

Pam and Rich

Free Blog Template by June Lily