Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's the END of the World As We Know It

All I'm saying is that someone I know can get through closed doors now. As of Wednesday March 4. This scares me not a little.



And in answer to all of you:
Thank you for your wonderful comments.
I am doing well.
I am quite proud that I posted.
Have no fear, that was only part one. Stay tuned for the rest of his vocabulary.
I was in the HBLL yesterday. Remember that one time that I almost graduated? I'm striving to remove the almost.
I want to hang out with all of you! I just need y'all to do the planning and remind me to come. As in, call me half an hour before. Pregnancy the second time around has been doubly worse on my memory and my energy...

....where was I again?

and HA!!!! I POSTED TWICE IN TWO DAYS! so there.

4 Comments:

Lauren Davison said...

HOOOOOORAAAAAAY! How exciting? See? Working on your class has also solved your blogging "problem!" Love!

meagan said...

You stole my comment, so I'll improvise: HA! I commented twice in two days! Let's play! (keep your cell phone handy) (:

Jamie Younker said...

I miss you

Bobby and Melissa said...

It IS the end of your world as you know it! Good luck with the doors thing! I hope that is far far in the future for us! Fat chance.

Free Blog Template by June Lily