Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I couldn't help it when I saw this:
cash advance
Unfortunately, it's for my scrapping blog. Go figure. This blog is high school level. HIGH SCHOOL??? This is worse than that celebrity picture thing...

=D

12 Comments:

Jon said...

unfortunately, I don't think this thing is very trustworthy. How could my blog be on a genius level but Annie Jacobs' isn't? The doesn't ad up in my book.

Jamie Younker said...

I think you are a genius. And fortunately my opinion is all that matters

meagan said...

Your scrapping is genius. Duh. (:

Jon said...

Let me clarify what I said earlier. I absolutely agree with Meagan that your scrapbooking is genius, I'm just trying to say don't be too disheartened if some website says this blog is written only at a high school level, because what do they know anyway?

Macie said...

Don't worry ours was High School level too. I agree with Jon, why isn't Annie's blog genius? I think your blog is genius. :)

Annegirl said...

haha. Thanks, guys. I think both Adriane and I are geniuses, too. We just break the mold. We're new-wave geniuses, hence the high school classification. ;)

Tiff said...

*Sniff* *Sniff*
I got Elementary. I knew I should work on my spelling and such. ;)

Adriane said...

Annie, we are geniuses that know how to get our message across at many levels.

Right?!?

Yeah...that must be it.

Erika said...

You probably have to take into account the genius level (or lack of genius) of the comments. See, right now, I'm bringing you down to preschool. I don't even know how to put links on my blog. I figure I'm good enough doing pictures.
Don't let the man get you down. Considering your blog is only a few years old, high school is pretty advanced.

Rach said...

I know exactly the hurt and shame you are experiencing. I recommend chocolate.

Maria said...

Huh. Mine came in at Genius. That's odd.

Adriane said...

Sure. Rub it in.

=P

Free Blog Template by June Lily