Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Enchanted

Can I just tell you I LOVE this movie? All time FAVORITE right now. Thanks to Jamie and Carson (Mike's cousin and her husband, for those of you who don't know her) for introducing me to it. You guys are going to laugh, but this movie inspires me. Sigh. I love, love, love it! SO, I thought I would share one of the coolest songs ever from it. The movie works the same way as this music video--animated to real, and it is adorable!




Did you see how Carrie goes through making everyone's lives better? THAT's how this inspires me. I want to be like THAT! Someone who goes around lifting people up instead of bringing them down. Now you guys out there, you'll probably at least enjoy this movie--even if you don't ADORE it like most of you girls will. Mike and Carson both liked it (Carson even went to see it with us even though he'd seen it the night before!), so grab a girl and go see it. I don't want to give anything away, so I won't go to far into detail. But I love the way it paints the line I want to walk between fairytale outlook on life and cynicism. It's for the prince or princess in all of us!

Okay. That's enough. Mostly I wanted to put this music video on my blog so I can listen to it every day. They won't let me buy it on itunes without getting the whole album. =D

13 Comments:

Jon said...

First of all, kudos for not posting from youtube; now the video will play on campus! Hooray!

Second of all, my sister dragged me to it over the weekend and thought of you the entire time.* I think the movie was made about your life. In spite of this … er … I mean because of this … er … on an entirely unrelated note, I enjoyed it! It is really funny and very clever.

Favorite part:

Robert: Now she'll think that we …
Giselle: *gasp* … that we kissed?!

Thirdly, I think I'm the only unmarried male that reads your blog anymore. I'm certainly the only one that comments.

Fourthly, Carrie Underwood is Hot with a capital H. If anyone can get me interested in country music it will be her.

*To be honest, I was also thinking of a girl in my ward whom I would really like to take.

Annegirl said...

Jon Harmon. You're weird.

Annegirl said...

Adriane, I want to see that movie so bad! My mom and all my sisters went over the weekend minus me, because I hate my life...so I vote that we go again sometime! That would make my day. Slash week. Slash ever after!

This movie also reminds me of your life. Slash our lives. And I like it. Nay. Relish in it. =)

Adriane said...

Annie-
Oh good!!! Me too (it reminds me of our lives)! And I would LOVE to see it with you! Once it's in the dollar theater, I'm going every day and you can come.

Jon-
firstly, you're welcome

secondly, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

thirdly, does that make a difference? If you are refering to my "grab a girl and go see it" line, I naturally meant for the marrieds to bring their wives, but I didn't want to discriminate against any singles either.

fourthly, I agree, she is beautiful! AND I love her voice AND her taste in music! I will refrain from being a "typical girl" and not comment on how you just slighted any of us girls that tried to interest you in country. Because that would just be mean.

To anyone else still reading this comment-
i want to have my own animated character. someday.

Adriane said...

But Annie, that's not to say we have to wait until then to go see it together.

Jon said...

"I will refrain from being a "typical girl" and not comment on how you just slighted any of us girls that tried to interest you in country."

Pshaw. As if I didn't write it with my tongue in cheek in the first place!

Jon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meagan said...

I took my eleven-year-old cousin for her birthday over Thanksgiving and LOVED too. So funny. So very, very funny. And yes, I thought of you too Adriane (:

Adriane said...

Ha! I'm tickled!

Maria said...

I think it was my favorite movie of the year! It beat "Meet the Robinson's"

Plus, Patrick Dempsey... rather cute.

Erika said...

What do you mean you WANT to be a person making everyone's lives better? You already do that.
I want squirrels to clean my toilet.
I'll see it when I can leave my bed. Meaning it will probably be on DVD by the time I actually get to watch it.

Jamie Younker said...

HORRAY!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MOVIE! (but not more than I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!) I am so glad someone other than me caught on to the magic of this movie. We love it for all the same reasons! You totally beat me to posting it on my blog- don't be offended if I do the same thing okay? LoL. I have to listen to clips from the movie daily because they make me sooooo happy. Check out http://www.myspace.com/enchantedmovie

brittany said...

I'm gonna have to hit this flick with my husband when it goes to the dollar theater! Sounds like it's a hit!

Free Blog Template by June Lily