
I can't take any credit though--it was all Meagan's idea. Poor Gregory wasn't too happy with us. He wanted his parents back, and he'd had enough of these weirdos with masks. You'll notice that I am holding him facing AWAY from both of us, because every time he looked up at me, he started screaming...poor kid. He got used to us by the end of the night though--phew! Doesn't Mike make a cute blonde? Of course, HE doesn't need a costume to be Mr. Incredible, does he?
13 Comments:
oh! too cute! it IS incredible (: I think I'm gonna call him Jack-Jack now (:
thanks for swinging by!
I don't think ANY of you really need costumes to be the Incredibles! I LOVE the idea! Except poor little Gregory looks a little traumatized in this photo... How adorable!
LOL. I know. That was the happiest one we had of him though...sad day! =D
Maybe he was just mad because he wanted to be Dash.
PAHAHA! I love it!!! I'm sorry we missed you! It would have been even better in person! i showed kirby and he gave a mighty chuckle.
This is too cute! What an adorable family. And I love the idea. Just the other day I was telling KJ that we when have kids we should do "theme" costumes. :)
Hah! I love it! Oh, Halloween IS traumatizing. I'm still afraid of the things my dad comes up with...
I love Gregory Gregorgy.
And your hair is A-MAZING. Just like that one time you photoshopped mine!
Pah ha ha--you can borrow the spray paint any time. I bet it would be brighter pink in yours! I'm afraid they didn't have red, so I had to settle...
Oh! How amazing! You guys are such a cute family. I'm glad we're in the same ward!!
how incredibly cute!
How fun!!! Brandon and I were BYU students...I know, pretty lame. :)
You are incredible, Adriane... and so is your family.
super cute Incredible family!
Post a Comment