Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Finally!!!

He's here! After many months of waiting and preparing, the cutest darlingest and a lot of other -ests has arrived to greet the world.

Finally he's here, and Finally I am blogging it.

So you can see him and talk in really high voices about how fabulous he is!

Maria wanted a pregnant picture--so here you have it--and I still had a couple of weeks to go!

Here I am trying to get Gregory's Room ready for him. Many thanks to the experts we called in (a.k.a. Meagan, Annie, and Sara)!

And now, drum roll please!!!
That's him! That's my baby!! I am bawling my eyes out because they just put my screaming child into my arms. Then I said, "Hi, baby!" and he stopped, looked up at me, and totally relaxed. Sniff, sniff. He knows me!

And here, for your very own, is a picture of Gregory Kayden Richardson
Born July 4, 2007 at 10:09 pm
9 lbs, 3 oz
21 inches long
Officially the most beautiful baby in the world

11 Comments:

meagan said...

yes. yes. and yes!

Lisa said...

That is one of the most beautiful babies that I have ever seen in my entire life!! Congratulations!!!

Nama said...

yeay! major congrats! he's absolutely beautiful.

Annegirl said...

I am bursting with Uncly pride. You are so cute when you're pregnant. And he's gorgeous. I'm going through withdrawls already. =)

Jon said...

Congratulations Adriane! I'm even getting a little teary-eyed on this end! You both look so happy in the middle picture.

Maria said...

Oh Adriane! You are such a cute pregnat woman! And Gregory is adorable!

Erika said...

Congratulations to all of you!

Jessie said...

Oh how precious! He's so sweet! Luck you Adriane.

Anonymous said...

i was honestly expecting something more black-and-white with some sort of ghostly exoskeleton after seeing those sonograms, but he somehow came out cute as a button! good for him, and good for you, you're a mom. arguably a hot mom, but wow ;)
i am so jealous of everyone who can visit and see the little guy! take care, adriane and mike and little greg, you're a family now.

Macie said...

Ok, I just got a little teary. What a sweet experience. He's so precious. You just made me get a little baby hungry. . .great. :)

Rach said...

So I know I'm late, but CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrival on, arguably, one of the most adorable babies I've seen. And I'm glad you are both healthy and all of that, too.

Free Blog Template by June Lily