It's been two years since I first blogged...sigh. How I've grown.
No really. Have you seen my belly?
But truly, that's not why I'm blogging today. My last blog wasn't as clear as it should have been. I am pregnant. So's you all know. I am having a little baby boy (probably named Gregory Kayden Richardson--the only part we're sure about is the Richardson...) on or around July 4, 2007. And yes, I am excited (that's the first thing everyone asks me).
But he's SO CUTE!!! So I wanted to show him to you.
I know Ultrasounds can be hard to decipher, so I've added my own special touches right above so you can kind of tell what to look for.
Awww! And he kept opening and closing his mouth...I think he was talking to me...
Oh, his darling little foot, toes and all! He's gonna have his Daddy's feet.
HUGE.
His little hands held right in front of his face. Poor little guy. No one likes a camera shoved into their faces. Except people on reality shows I guess. But at least they give permission first.
I couldn't do this one justice with the paintbrush--but it's pretty clear anyways. He's got such a cute little nose! and you can see his arms there too, if you look close.
And last but not least, something my little child may hate me for when he grows up...proof of gender.
And if that's not enough, we got a video! AND we get another one in 6 weeks because there's something they want to check up on. Double the fun!
Okay. Enough parental excitement overdose. You can all go back to normal and stop speaking in high squeaky voices.






5 Comments:
so...I wonder what would happen if you said you weren't excited?
and my voice is still high and squeaky in my head as I type this (:
He is ADORABLE!
Plus, yeah for the countdown!
(haha, also in a high squeeky voice:) Yay! I still can't get over it! Remember how I want to babysit! And James just walked buy and asked how come I was smiling, and it's cuz your baby is so gosh darn cute! And so are you!
or by...
excellent visual helps.
i think you should name him "kathryn".
awesome drawing-in-of-limbs and thought bubbles. he's a cutie. and i second naming him "kathryn."
just because.
Post a Comment