Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Best Week EVER

Well, maybe not ever...
My 8 o'clock class is canceled Thursday
My 9 o'clock class is canceled tomorrow
My counselor says she thinks they will change my major tomorrow
Now I can graduate in August
I qualify for a program where some nice people somewhere will pay for a bunch of my groceries
They just started a new grant, and Mike qualifies for it
I just scheduled my ultrasound
I'm on day three-in-a-row of not throwing up
I have way more energy than I've had in months
My husband is making me dinner twice a week starting yesterday
I work with the coolest people in the world
I have 1 and-a-quarter gallons of whole milk in the fridge for my enjoyment tonight

LIFE IS SO STINKIN' GOOD!

4 Comments:

Annegirl said...

And you didn't even waste money on patent leather shoes!

AND we wrote blogs!!

It IS a great week!!!

=)

Maria said...

You guys are awesome! I am glad you have been having such a good week!

meagan said...

Yeah for being awesome! I've been shamed into setting some goals and today was day one. So far, so good(:

p.s. SOOO jealous of your milk(:

Anonymous said...

WIC is awesome.....have you tried "Baby your baby" and the "free car seat class?" Also...you can apply for energy assistance where they will pay your heating bill...and food stamps...GOOD LUCK!

Free Blog Template by June Lily