Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Addicted.

You know you're addicted when you can't get enough of something. When you don't want to eat anything--all you want is that something. When all you can think about while you are away from that something IS that something, and how soon you can get back to it and have more. So I guess I'm going to have to come clean. I've gone through four gallons of milk this week. I'm totally out and I'm going crazy! I don't bother with a glass anymore--I just walk around with my jug attached to my face. The in-laws panic and padlock their fridge when I come to visit.

Sigh.










Got Milk?

6 Comments:

meagan said...

Pickles and ice cream?
Romaine lettuce and barbeque sauce?
Broccoli and chocolate pudding?

Hey, you never know what your next craving is going to be; so while you have a semi-normal one, "milk" it for all it's worth (:


p.s. Sorry, that was me in hyper-delete mode. Copyediting is going to drive me mad!

p.p.s. How ironic is it that my word verification is "copys"?

Annegirl said...

Oh I heart you. And that big white carton semi-perma attached to your face. That baby will be buff.

Jon said...

Okay, as a fully grown college male, I can definitely say that the most I can do is two and a half gallons in a week. So basically, my jaw is on the floor. Well done, my friend. Well done.

And we're singing Little Mermaid songs in Men's Chorus, so this time you HAVE to come to our concert!

Annegirl said...

Men's Chorus is singing little mermaid songs?! Awesome!/How?!

Adriane said...

Now it's OUR turn to have jaws on the floor! Which ones are you singing?

Adriane said...

I visited my friends at WIC today (the ones who will pay for some pregnant-essential groceries since we are so poor), and they will only buy me 6 gallons of milk a month! What kind of milk-crazed lunatic do they think I am? I can do that much in a week almost.

Sick.

Free Blog Template by June Lily