Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Fashion Forward

I was trying to decide the other day, how I feel about some of the new fashion statements that I’ve seen around campus. Then I realized that they reminded me of myself when I was a youngling. Those lacy leggings under dresses? I recall one of my favorite outfits in Junior High that consisted of leggings under a baggy sweatshirt (I had much better legs then). Yesterday I saw a girl with leopard print pants that strongly reminded me of those overalls I used to have. I wonder if hers were fuzzy…

SEE everyone? I wasn’t 10 years behind fashion in Junior High! I was ten years ahead!

9 Comments:

meagan said...

i totally have the winning face.
don't forget the dalmation vest (:

Annegirl said...

I for one will only return to the leggings if they make it worth my while. That means stirrups.

Adriane said...

Ooof. Blow below the belt, Megz! You promised not to talk about those...I wish the ponytails on top of the head will come back...I wore mine like that first day of Jr. High. I would feel so vindicated--cuz it sure as heck wasn't in style then!

Sara said...

i personally prefer to keep my leggings hidden. yes i do have some of my own i bought them while i was at walmart last saturday. however they are a bit different, this stylish leggings are for when days get cold up here-- aka thermals :)

Annegirl said...

Pah!

Erika said...

I'm just waiting for pegged pants to come back in. Or black bike shorts with a florescent stripe up the side. And the big circle bangs. I'm just waiting...

Annegirl said...

ooh ho ho. The bangs. Hold me back.

Maria said...

um... somethings are better left in the past, unvisited.

Adriane said...

Lol. I agree. Which is why I'm amazed that people want to bring it back...

Free Blog Template by June Lily