Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lighthearted Stroll

So I'm supposed to be working on my research proposal, but I'm obviously way too lighthearted at the moment. Can I tell you about my stroll from the KMB to the TNRB that shouldn't have been lighthearted either, but it was? Thanks. I was walking along, drinking in sunshine (But the sky wasn't orange, oddly enough), feeling bubbly excited. I had just come from a Word class of awesomeness, where I was evaluated for a promotion (Diane says I passed her half!) and where my coteacher is none other than the beautiful Annie Jacob, who did a fabulous job teaching Autofunctions. I felt like my part of the teaching went pretty well (phew), and I think the class will be really fun. All but one person is on the same level, and I feel less bad boring people (she knows WordPerfect really well) than going to fast for them. It's going to be way fun. The sun was shining, the grass is getting greener (in time for engagement pics--yay!), and I'm getting married next month. Hold the phone, er, mouse--next month?!?!?! Wow. Gosh, I can't wait. Suddenly, I heard screeching breaks, and a horrific rending-of-metal noise. The car directly to my right had just ran into the metal gate by the JKB, knocking it down completely. Pah ha ha. Made my day.

6 Comments:

Annegirl said...

I just keep coming back to this post. Lol. Poor individual. That's something I would do, lol. And yay for our Word class :) And yay for spring weather!!!! BRING IT ON!

Adriane said...

=D

Thanks for reading my blog.

Annegirl said...

Thanks for reading MY blog. :) I like us.

meagan said...

I like you too. And I read your blogs. And I promise to play the blog-writing game soon. I even think I have a good one. Or 7. in mind. AHHH, where's the time!?!?!

Tiff said...

Goodness! Is it really that soon?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's exciting! And Soon! Even running over the gate by the JKB is literially dwarfed by it.
So, who are the luckies who get/got invitations? :P
*ahem* ;)
Good luck!

Free Blog Template by June Lily