Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Quick Update

I get to teach Photoshop Basic and Digital Photography with one of the best teachers at work! Psyched!

Diane gave me a huge smile and said she thought I did a great job when I taught Prodev today.

My friend Ryan likes this guy at work's little sister, and this other guy at work knows Ryan--weird.

I apparently look like Cameron Diaz (yeah right)!

My eyebrows have broken out--nowhere else...who does that?

My least favorite member of my favorite boyband just announced that he's gay. We all knew it--he always DID wear too much lipstick-- but I still say sad day!

I'm tensing for the heartbreak--preschool ends this week!

It should be apple season soon!!!

I'm tired of relationship counseling and drama, and I don't want to have to go through it myself. All the more reason to go on a mission!!! =P

I caught myself singing during Prodev today...bad bad. In my defense, I've been crazy stressed.

I went grocery shopping today. Seemingly small, but it makes all the difference.

I don't have a study tree (that's for Meagan), but I do think I've found somewhere I like to study. Hopefully no one steals it and I have to pay them $20 for it. That's why I'm not telling you where it is, cuz it's secret.

Today, I almost finished reading the LAST CHAPTER in Cognitive Development! My smile extended past my ears when I realized that.

There is a book called Happy Hippopotami. I checked it out from the library on the very day that I decided that the plural of Hippopotamus should be Hippopotami. That one is for Bobbery.

Life is so good right now. I come home from school beaten to a pulp, but I like it still. It's just knocking off the rough edges, right?

12 Comments:

Adriane said...

Holy crazy long!
Sorry guys.

Jon said...

I still think it should be hippopotamoi from Greek.

Or hippopotamukset from Finnish.

But no one ever listens to me.

Jon said...

But no question, the plural of platypus should be platypi.

buhler said...

You can no longer complain about me calling you a gorilla, or a cow, or anything else.... Because not ONCE have I ever "called" you a plural of an animal, especially one of that magnitude. I know we've had some issues before, but you've really done it this time.

Jon said...

Who was the guy that made a reference to you in connection with The Scarlet Letter?

Or was that in my former life?

Adriane said...

Lol. Not Bobbery, thank heavens. 'Twas Nate. Bobbert, I was not claling you hippopotami! You were the one I was talking to about them! I apologize for accidentally insulting you. Lol. Ironic though...

Adriane said...

Lol...I'm not even calling* you one!

buhler said...

In all honesty, I will have to admit I knew what you were doing. I just thought I'd share with you the frustration and exasperation that comes when people become insulted with the most non-insulting comments you make. ;-)

meagan said...

So does this mean we can dress up like movie stars (you can be Cameron Diaz), sit under your apple trees and study (well, I guess I'll have to study, you can read Happy Hippopotami since you've finished your homework), and have someone take a picture of us (that we can sepia tone in PhotoShop for effect)?!?!?!

I'm SOOO in!

buhler said...

Never has anyone so effectively ruined the thought of a picture of a woman like Cameron Diaz.... Well Done Meagan.

Adriane said...

Now I'M the one who is hurt Bobbert.

Let's do it Megz!

buhler said...

OK, See what I mean about people taking things I say and making me seem like a jerk. Anybody who knows me should know I meant absolutely no insult to Adriane with the previous comment, I merely meant to say that I don't enjoy picturing Cameron Diaz sitting under apple trees doing homework or reading books about large animals. Especially when you use terms like sepia tone, and I have no idea what you mean....

Free Blog Template by June Lily