Sounds a little scandalicious doesn't it? You're consequences are showing! Well, if it makes me a little more reputable, I will tell you that Annie is not wearing consequences either. We are both anti-consequences today. I think I can see your consequences...
So this one time at preschool, Carson asked Miss Kirsten if she was wearing her consequences. "Uh...I don't know what that is..." [try to move on with story time]. "Teacher, consequences are what you wear in your eyes!" Oh...CONTACT LENSES! Miss Emily was teaching you about those the other day, wasn't she?

4 Comments:
So Adriane . . .
What color consequences are you wearing?
And is it scandalicious or scandalacious?
I like scandalicious better, whichever it is!
But I just told you. I'm not wearing ANY consequences! Lol...
licious. Definitely licious.
Wouldn't it be nice not to have any consequences?
hmm... i'm wearing my consequences today, and let me tell you- it sure makes the world a whole different place.
Post a Comment