Josh Groban singing "You Raise Me Up"
Westlife singing...just about anything =)
Bagpipes
Okay. Now, let's imagine that we combined all of these things in ONE SONG and the CD comes out on Halloween. Am I excited...yeah. Pretty much.
Hopefully this Link will work, and then you all can share in the joy. Pretend that Kian doesn't look like a girl (and he's not even the gay one!) and your experience will prolly be lots better. This is SO CUTE!!!

8 Comments:
Bit of an odd music video but I liked the song so thanks for sharing. :)
Beautiful, but what's with the guy who has one front tooth longer than all his others? It sticks out below his lip.
who the heck WAS that? this westlife you speak of? cuz i was hoping to see some josh, and was highly disappointed.
Aw shoot. I liked the video. Sorry it wasn't Josh. He's hot too. Actually, prolly hotter than these guys. Huh...I hadn't noticed the tooth. Weird.
I haven't watched that video yet, but now I'm totally going to scope out Girl-hair man and Weird-tooth man. Thanks, guys.
I heart Josh.
Go Cougs.
I heart Annie
And am I the only one totally bummed that that one couple from the very beginning never made out?!?! Who else was dissappointed by the dumb hug. That's all? Come on. If it was a Josh video, there would have been makeoutness. I'll stop now.
Lol. Okay, so I was a little disappointed in the bagpipes as well. They played those up a lot more..."A Westlife first--bagpipes!" Ah well. I liked it anyways. Even though I still like Josh singing it better!
i like.
Post a Comment