Yay yay yay! What a handsome little guy! Too bad Jonah wasn't born on February 10th--then it would make the scripture reference from the beginning of the post even more hilarious. :) And I agree with everyone else--you look AMAZING in that picture with your handsome boys.
8 Comments:
And YOU'RE beautiful!! Holy cow you win best post-delivery picture I've ever seen.
You look wonderful!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet Jonah in April :)
It's a toss up for me between how beautiful that little babe is and how stunning you are. Congratulations! Your boys are darling!
What a doll! And look at all your adorable boys! I love this family!! =) Plus, I agree with Jena--you look great!!
So happy for you!! He's absolutely perfect! Congrats!! Are you guys planning on going to the Blackham reunion? If so, we'll meet Jonah then!!
Yay yay yay! What a handsome little guy! Too bad Jonah wasn't born on February 10th--then it would make the scripture reference from the beginning of the post even more hilarious. :) And I agree with everyone else--you look AMAZING in that picture with your handsome boys.
What a beautiful, perfect, little baby! And you are looking amazing also! Congratulations!
This has to be the best blogger-birth announcement ever. Congratulations, Adriane! You and all three of your children are beautiful!
Post a Comment