Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Validation

I came across this clip from Studio 5 when I was looking for something about growing herbs that I saw back when Gregory was first born.  I know, you totally needed to know how I found this.  Maybe you didn't, but I needed you to hear, okay?



Isn't that gorgeous?  I'm going to start embracing everything I don't do now.  I think I will actually be able to do MORE when I follow these steps and stop obsessing over all the things I leave undone. 

Who's with me?

4 Comments:

meagan said...

I could so support this concept (:

Also: your blog title reminded me of another validation. Remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao

LOVE it (:

Chris said...

I'll try... it sounds like one of those things I'm going to fight inside... let go self!

Lauren Davison said...

LOVE. THIS. Brilliant!

It has been pinned. :)

Tiff said...

Oh THANKS for sharing this. :)

Free Blog Template by June Lily