What can I say? I only get a little tired of hearing that my baby "looks just like his dad!" In all actuality, I think the reason he is such a handsome devil is BECAUSE he looks like his father. But let's defer to this "state of the art" technology (hey, it's free).
And the results are in:

So...the picture of Gregory does NOT really look all drunk/winkish when it's big. Just thought you all should know! =D
8 Comments:
so so cute
HEHE! I'm so glad you did this! And I think it's fabulous to settle the debate once and for all. I just love your guts and I wish you lived up here in Logan with me so we could be mommy buddies. But alas- we must settle for being long distance mommy buddies for now!
To answer your question- my photographer friend charges 50$ for the amount of pictures she took of us. (For just baby, in one outfit it is 25, but to do a more extensive shoot is 50) then she just gives you a cd full of pictures and says "HERE! Have a heyday and print whatever you want!" She's amazing. If you want me to see if she'd travel to Provo I'll check for ya!
loves
Jamie
that is the coolest thing ever. Do you think it works on ultra sound pictures??
That picture of Mike on the other hand...
Poor guy. Oh well. For science! ;)
(Uh, yeah. You're my favorite. Officially.)
Pahaha. I took that picture of mike! Oh geez. I wish I had my studio all ready and stuff so I take pictures of your child, but alas. It isn't meant to be. We have no money. :) Love you dear!
What are those bar things under your pictures?
that is sooo cool!
You guys should check out that website, ps--you can do it with yourselves: do you look more like your mom, or your dad? but you can also find celebrities that you look like most (They said I look like Kelly Clarkson--what do you think?). It's a lot of fun!
Post a Comment