So...this one time, three best friends went to the MOA. Such a delightful dose of culture and refinement washed over them, and they were left instantly smarter. Then they had a fabulously smart idea: why not have a girls night out? Soon, a night such as had been heretofore only imagined was being carried out. The girls were basking in the sublimity of cheese and
chocolate fondue, purple face masks and
parafin wax dips (did you KNOW you can do your elbows?) Not to mention the travel size microdermabrasion set and new Peach Smoothie Satin Hands from a certain pink-loving
woman (no--not Erika. This lady is much wrinklier and older--in fact, deceased).
11 Comments:
i got a pedicure yesterday! aww to be a girl and do girly things...
i heart good friends. and good times.
All I can say is that is one dang good picture for having your eyes covered with slimy vegetables and your mind preoccupied with thoughts of the Carribean. Dang we're hot.
My best Adriane imitation will come in handy for this picture. I'm silently gufawing as we speak.
Just you wait JonHarmon, just you wait...
And I only love! I sense a monthly tradition coming on...
I wanna come
Wahoo! The wax just sits there, waiting to be melted! For sure you can come, Erika! Jonharmon, you can come too. I KNOW you want to do the purple mask.
umm....
Maria, I'm seriously considering treking through the wilderness with a bottle of purple mask so you can experience this... =)
I can't decide if that was an umm of longing, or and umm of "you guys are totally crazy and I'm glad I moved cross country to get away from you..."
Nope, it's longing. How could it be anything else?
of course it is of longing. and Annie- you won't have to trek through the wilderness to find me... I will be at your front door.
Post a Comment