Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stupid People

So...I did it. I made the switch. I am now...

Oops. Deja vu and wrong blog. I apologize. For this is a venting blog. A short one, because...well, you'll understand why in approximately 30 seconds. A mini-venting blog; it will be short, and with mini amounts of ventilation.

Ahem...
I stood here, waiting for a computer in the library (during devotional--they are a slim commodity right now!) while some DORK watched Strongbad's latest e-mail. Excuse me? Can you not read the sign on your monitor that says, "Please limit your time when people are waiting"?!?!?!?

And so, once I finally got a computer, I sit here writing a blog. Next to the girl who was in front of me in line, who is playing TextTwist. I am seriously tempted to log on to Homestarrunner.com, but I don't have my headphones.

I really do have a couple of good blogs percolating in my head. I just need to find a space where I don't need to "limit my time when people are waiting." Oh heck, why don't I just do it right now?

1 Comment:

Nama said...

those people who get on the print stations and take 10 minutes to print a single document also bug me. grrrr....

Free Blog Template by June Lily